BOULDERER FROM ITALIAN FINALE LIGURE
8b+ climber from Italy
He has been climbing since early childhood and never got away from the sport
1. If you could only go to one area, what would it be?
2. Which route "punished" you the most and which one was so good that it surprised you?
The boulder on which I struggled the most is definitely toky 8b+ while the most beautiful line of all is rampage in Varazze.
3. What OS do you value the most?
My best OS Is Cuneo violenta a Boulder in Elba Island 7c.
4. Do you have a precise training plan, or do you stick to the motto "the best climbing training is climbing"?
I am followed by a coach Pietro Pozza, together at the beginning we always set the goals and plan the training periods together to reach the optimal shape, I like to try to do everything possible to climb better and better and having a well-organized preparation is essential.
5. What about your diet, rest, and compensatory exercise? What has worked well for you personally?
’m lucky enough to live in the countryside so I practically always eat natural riba. For me it’s essential to avoid industrial and not very healthy foods. As far as rest is concerned, I find it very difficult to rest because I would like to climb 24 hours a day but I understood over time that it is essential to rest but not too much.
6. Would you eventually like to try other climbing disciplines that you haven't tried much yet (races, multi-pitch climbing, winter mountains, etc.)?
One of my goals would be to reach a similar level in the future in bouldering and cragging, also trying to dedicate myself to multipitch routes.