8B+ CLIMBER FROM SPAIN
Flash master, always helping the others with the right beta
He has an insane memory to recall routes he did long ago in the past and give the most incredible flashes with even beta for tall and small people
1. If you could only go to one area, what would it be?
It’s very difficult to pick one but it would probably be somewhere with overhanging routes and tufas
2. Which route "punished" you the most and which one was so good that it surprised you?
Agora 8b+ is probably the route that I projected the most (a few weekends) and Persistencia de la Memoria 8b is probably the route that surprised me the most. It’s very good and fairly forgotten, maybe because it’s a bit stiff in the grade.
3. What OS do you value the most?
“el bufa 8a” and “tequila sunrise 8a” were my first and second 8as onsight and I surprised myself because I did them both on the same day.
4. Do you have a precise training plan, or do you stick to the motto "the best climbing training is climbing"?
I don’t really train at all, the best training for me is climbing on rock as much as I can.
5. What about your diet, rest, and compensatory exercise? What has worked well for you personally?
A cold beer with friends after climbing is the best diet there is !
6. Would you eventually like to try other climbing disciplines that you haven't tried much yet (races, multi-pitch climbing, winter mountains, etc.)?
I would love to dedicate more time to multipitch climbing and harder grades. We’ve got various ideas…soon…