VERSATILE CLIMBER AND ROUTE SETTER
8b climber from Catalonia, Spain
Versatile climber and route bolter, some of them as legendary as Bongada (9a) in Margalef
Enthusiast for all climbing disciplines from sports climbing, through bouldering, bolting to trad climbing
Rock climbing photographer
1. If you could only go to one area, what would it be?
2. Which route "punished" you the most and which one was so good that it surprised you?
De picos pardos in Oliana
3. What OS do you value the most?
Femme fatale trad climbing wall in Montrebei
4. Do you have a precise training plan, or do you stick to the motto "the best climbing training is climbing"?
Not rest never
5. What about your diet, rest, and compensatory exercise? What has worked well for you personally?
Hahahah old school climbing
6. Would you eventually like to try other climbing disciplines that you haven't tried much yet (races, multi-pitch climbing, winter mountains, etc.)?