SPORT CLIMBER, NATURE LOVER & RESIDENT OF THE MAGICAL MOUNTAIN
7c climber from Barcelona, Spain
She spends most of her free time on rocks in Montserrat and all around Spain and Europe
Ambassador of wearing helmet while climbing #helmetissexy
1. If you could only go to one area, what would it be?
I love Montserrat, it’s my home crag and it’s called the Magical Mountain. It’s perfect.
2. Which route "punished" you the most and which one was so good that it surprised you?
Punished... maybe a 7b+ that I sent the last year. I was trying in summer (with temperatures above 40º) and it was impossible because the route has a very tinny crimper. I have to wait for lower temperatures. The route that surprised me, was a 7b in Vilanova de Meià, with a 45 overhang and very very polished (I hate the polished routes). But the moves are amazing.
3. What OS do you value the most?
One of my first 7a+ OS (Menganos in Montserrat), was a little overhanging and I fought with it because it’s not my style.
4. Do you have a precise training plan, or do you stick to the motto "the best climbing training is climbing"?
I have a coach to train in winter.
5. What about your diet, rest, and compensatory exercise?
What has worked well for you? I’m a yoga lover, so I practice 1-2 times per week. It’s the best option for me to avoid injuries. Also, I’m vegetarian and I have a sport focused diet to fuel my body correctly.
6. Would you eventually like to try other climbing disciplines that you haven't tried much yet (races, multi-pitch climbing, winter mountains, etc.)?
Yes! Multi-pitch climbing is very funny!
Log in with email
First time here?New customer registration